Exclusive: SI Swimsuit Rookie Bo Krsmanovic is an Adrenaline Junkie, Has a Thing For Jumpin

 

BoKrsmanovicSI

 

Believe it or not, posing in a swimsuit barely-that is not the most daring thing Bo Krsmanovic has made in recent months.
Krsmanovic - which made its debut in 2016 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue - is not only the first model of Serbian history of the magazine, but probably the first model to include "jumping from the aircraft", as one of the pastimes of her favorite.
READ HOW Model Kate Bock dangerous things Names It has become a Shoot
"I love the adrenaline," Serbian shock FNM shows in an exclusive interview. "I've always loved it ... When I was like 14 years [old], my father, he bought a motorcycle, because I was so obsessed with speed."
"And," he added Krsmanovic, who models for The Lions NY. "I was jumping out of planes, I always liked to jump from heights when I was little, from rocks to the sea."

 

 

BoKrsmanovicFNMSISBS
"I love the adrenaline," said Krsmanovic.
Adrenaline aside, favorite childhood activity that Bo was studying hard at school - and thank heavens it was, because it put him on the way to a modeling career.
"At that age ... I do not travel often, because I was in high school, and I have to study," said Krsmanovic. "And then I got to college [and] I got campaign guess, and this is how I came to America for the first time, to shoot them."
SEE IT: Guess Sexy Shoot 'Charlie's Angels' Danielle Knudson's Girl
In fact, as Bo explains in the clip above, it was actually shopping at Guess when she learned she made the cut for SI. "Once I realized I was a Rookie ... I was actually in the store to remember. And my Booker called me, and he was like," Are you sitting? "And I'm like," No, I'm shopping, something happened? '
"I was so happy," she laughs. "I called all my friends to let them know ... It was amazing. I can not believe it."
SEE IT: Bo Krsmanovic's Cut-Out Dress Party Launch SI
Bo watch the rest of the interview (above) to learn about her ideal guy, then check out her latest Instagram photos (below) for a look at her recent appearances and modeling campaigns.

 

 

https://www.instagram.com/bokicaboba/

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post

Sidebar Ads

Ads1
Ads2