A person with drawers in the closet of the singer Jessica Ndoj

xhesika

 

 

 

 

The news of "naked businessman" from Kosovo in the apartment of the singer Jessica Ndoja was widely discussed yesterday portals, but in the end the police explained that a 38-year-old from Yzberisht had entered her house. B.P citizen with initials, was caught in closet Ndoja sisters, after police received a call that she had seen the thief in this house. Yzberisht resident were found inside the house when the police did check, but the singer said he did not know. "I wanted to see her that much as a singer of love", is thought to have Yzberisht resident said. He was prosecuted under free from Tirana Prosecution, after allegedly entered the apartment without the consent of the singer. Ndoja itself denies everything. "Nobody has come to my house, I live there with her daughter and sister. Bosses are fond of bringing in other countries, do not bring home, "she says.

7/Post a Comment/Comments

  1. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme with this site.
    It's simple, yet effective. Lots of times it's challenging to have that
    "perfect balance" between user friendliness
    and visual appearance. I must say that you've done a very good job
    using this. Furthermore, the blog loads very quick for
    me on Opera. Outstanding Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very straightforward to find out any topic on web as compared to
    books, while i found this article at the site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I recently planned to ask if you happen to possess trouble with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up being losing several
    weeks of work because of no data backup. Do you possess
    any methods to stop hackers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not have no problems with anyone,
    any hacker

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging
    on blogs I stumbleupon everyday. It will always
    be interesting to read content from other authors and use something from their
    web sites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article! That is the kind of information that ought to be shared over
    the internet. Shame on the seek engines for not positioning this publish higher!
    Come on over and consult with my website .
    Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've learn a few good stuff here. Certainly worth
    bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a
    good deal attempt you set to create this type of magnificent informative website.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Sidebar Ads

Ads1
Ads2